This section is about issues and information that arise involving CHD’s from life flight to bacterial endocarditis and benefits.
Each issue will be discussed in the sub folder, so please click on the link to take you to the relevant article.
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation)
- Feeding your infant with Congential Heart Defects
- How do Heart Surgery Survivors view their scars?
- Life Flight
- Reflux – PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- (RSV) Respiratory Syncytial Virus
Other Health Related Information
- Swine Flu Guidelines for parents of children/young people with Congenital Heart Defects
- Winter Flu (currently writing up)
- Pnuemonia (currently writing up)